Skip to content
- When you pick up your run package take out the event tee-shirt and wear it (and only it) all weekend.
- Also make sure your lanyard is visible at all times especially when you’re not at the hotel.
- Complaining loudly about the event is a great way to make new friends.
- Whatever you do don’t message anyone on GROWLr. Wait for them to message you.
- If you do message a guy make sure it’s only that mega hottie who’ve stalked on Tumblr for the last 5 years. He probably doesn’t get a lot of messages so he’ll be very eager to talk to you.
- Trust me you haven’t had enough to drink.
- It’s the responsibility of the event organizers to make sure you have a good time. If you don’t have fun it’s never your fault.
- When you go to
BearDance a bar open a tab with the first bartender you see as soon as you walk through the door. She’s probably the only bartender in that enormous club anyway.
- A GROWLr flash is a great way to get laid because it makes you look very confident.
- Incase you end up drunk and lost, the hotel address is 450 Compton St Orlando FL 32806
- To all the guys who’ve gone to
TBRU Tidal Wave for decades and feel like the event isn’t as fun as it used to be, you’re right. It’s definitely them and it’s definitely not you.
- Don’t go to
Babes Chicken Disney. It’s gross and everyone hates it.
- Wear colorful flamboyant clothes. Bears love gender nonconformists.
- Everyone is having more sex than you.
the hospitality suite the pool. It’s so boring.
- Ignore the locals. We’re all pretentious Trump loving trash living in a city with no culture.
- I read a headline on Facebook that said sunscreen doesn’t work and probably causes cancer. Don’t use it.
- If you disagree with this post please email all complaints to TBRU@gmail.com