Skip to content
- Don’t post un-cropped photos. I shouldn’t have to say this but if you take a screen shot crop out those thick black bars before you post the picture. *SMH*
- Don’t make one of those cliché sportsball jokes. I’m not saying you have to give a shit about sports but sportsball is an old joke that’s been beaten to death. RIP sportsball.
- Don’t say, “Not my president.” Although it’s tempting you end up sounding like a Sarah Palin tea partier.
- Don’t ever say, “I don’t bite unless you want me to.” The only thing less sexy is saying you’ll only give a blowjob with a condom.
- Don’t give the 2 finger piece sign in pictures. You’re not a retired hippy with brain damage from too many years of acid.
- Don’t complain about too much political correctness when you have benefited from it. Fucking faggots.
- Don’t even think of having a close up picture of your lips as a profile picture. Look at your life. Look at your choices.
- Don’t talk to someone who has headphone on at work. “But he has headphones on all the time?” That’s because he never wants to talk to you.
- Don’t use the Snapchat dog filter for a profile picture. Seriously have some self respect.