- You’re a middle class white man whose life has never changed much due to an election.
- You only vote in presidential election years.
- You can’t name any of your local politicians.
- You were very angry and opinionated over the super delegate system back in March and now you’ve completely forgotten about it.
- You’ll be very angry and opinionated about the electoral college system in November only to forget about it in December.
- You’re not actually sure when Election Day is.
- You know who you’re voting for but can’t list any of his/her policies.
- Deep down you wish Obama could be president forever.
- You’re thinking about voting for a third party candidate even though you never heard of the person or party until a month ago.