2. Whether you’re staying with family or they are staying with you, privacy goes out the window in a crowded house. The shower will be one of your only safe havens for much needed fapping. (Remember shampoo does not make good lube)
4. As the homeowner who is hosting guests you need to prepare yourself. Assume all house guests are going to open every drawer and cabinet they have access to. HIDE YOUR SHIT. While stolen valuables are probably not a concern drugs, prescription meds, and butt plugs might be. Either that or you can explain to your niece that a sling and a swing are very different.
5. If you’re spending the holidays with older loved ones be prepared to be given all the odd jobs around the house that they can’t get to. It could be anything from bringing extra fire wood in from the garage to a tutorial about setting up email on their new iPhone.
6. With younger kids running around always keep your phone in eye sight and heavily locked. They’re like little technology MacGyvers and they don’t need to see the 3some video you took last weekend. “Why does Uncle Matt have a dog collar on?”
9. Regardless of what you think you are not easy to buy for. So no matter what you unwrap on Christmas morning put on your best fake smile and be thankful.
10. Alcohol can relieve stress. Carry around a secret flask to maintain that jolly attitude all day. Water and vodka look very similar. Baileys perks up an morning coffee cup.
11. TBS runs an all day marathon of A Christmas Story. It can be your mental escape from everyone around you. If you’re like me and you actually hate A Christmas Story, find out what channel TBS is and avoid it at all costs. Once someone sees the leg lamp they’ll insist you keep it officially ruining your day.
12. If you can’t escape through television, porn is a wonderful backup. Someone might notice you scrolling through the constant cockfest of Tumblr at the dinner table so pictures and video should be avoided. Celebrate throwback Thursday and pull up some old school written erotica. Your mom will think you’re deep in Anna Karenina when in fact you’re deep in policeman fantasy ass play. Might I suggest this blog to start you off.
13. Finally, with all your loved ones together make it a point to take a group photo. It’s frustrating and annoying but years from now you’ll be happy you have the picture and the memory of the most important people in your life.