1. Watch the show Too Cute (Kittens or Puppies) on Animal Planet
2. Take care of your skin.
3. Tell the most important person in your life how you feel about them even if they already know.
4. Eat more vegetables
5. Unfriend that person who always says things like “Relax, I just like giving you a hard time.” They’re just an asshole.
6. Pay extra for quality bed pillows.
7. Keep a distinct separation between your work life and your personal life.
8. Drink plenty of water.
9. Avoid flying through Chicago between October and April. Better yet, avoid layovers in Chicago all together.
10. Watch Bobs Burgers.
11. If you’re depressed about missing Coachella remember you don’t enjoy doing drugs in 95 degree heat while standing for 10 hours.
12. Wear sneakers that stand out.
13. Get ride of all the stuff you don’t need by cleaning out your garage and closets. Donate, sell, or throw it away.
14. Spend more time outside (Patios count)
15. Floss regularly.
17. Give young crazy cubs a break. Trust me, you weren’t any better at that age.
22. Don’t confuse chemistry with intimacy.
23. Make it a point to see both the Pacific Ocean and Atlantic Ocean.