2. Go to Bear Dance at S4. It’s so much fun! Don’t let the line discourage you, it moves very quickly.
3. With close to 1500 bears in town for the weekend, Growlr will be over loaded with men. Make the most of your ‘Nearby’ screen by blocking everyone you don’t want to meet or have sex with. It may be your hotel roommate or the creepy guy who won’t leave you alone. Block them to frees up more space for other hotties.
4. Don’t try an make sex plans ahead of time. It won’t happen. There is sex to be had everywhere but it’ll be spontaneous and organic.
5. DON’T GO IN THE CROWN PLAZA POOL ON SUNDAY. Trust me, you’ll get sick. I call it ‘kennel cough’ others call it the TBRU flu.
6. On a similar note: make use of over the counter illness prevention aids such as Airborne, Emergen C, and Vitamin C. (Especially if you are flying) You’re going to get very little sleep and be very drunk… it’s the perfect storm for illness. Give your immune system a pre-party boost.
7. Volunteering is a great way to meet new people outside your normal social circle.
8. The underwear auction if fun but it used to be better. Just a warning it’s way to long and way to many people. There might be a specific person you’re waiting for but he’s probably #30. By the time they get to him you’re already in bed face deep in some pillow.
9. The buses are a perfect way to get around. Be warned Sunday bus service is spotty so a car may be best.
10. If you are able to check in early, try and score a room a low floor to avoid the elevators. You’ll save valuable dick sucking time.
11. If this is your first time to Dallas, you should know that the Eagle in Dallas is NOT like every other Eagle in the country. There are no backrooms or play areas. Sorry.
13. Black Eyed Peas serves a great brunch.
14. Beware of the Mr. TBRU contest. Like the underwear auction, it’s very long without a big pay off.
15. The pool parties are loads of fun. This one of the few times you can wear you super skimpy swim suit.