1. Lisa Whelchel, better known as Blair Warner from the Facts of Life, is on the newest season of Survivor. Seriously…This isn’t a joke. Why am I just finding out about this now?!? The best part is the other cast members have no idea.
2. The Emmy’s were last Sunday and it was a nice show over all. Nothing to exciting. Jimmy Kimmel didn’t even make a joke about Jon Hamm’s donkey dick. The whole evening was enjoyable but forgettable.
3. Rihanna released her new song Diamonds this week. I think this is the first time I will ever say/type the following statement… Rihanna’s new song is shit awful. Christina Aquilera also put out a new song. Like the Emmy’s, its enjoyable but forgettable at best. Stick to judging Xtina.
4. ‘Gangnam Style‘ is the biggest hit to come out of Asia since sang William Hung sang ‘She Bangs.’ I wonder if there’s a hipster somewhere who’s complaining, “Gangnam Style is so commercial. I listen to K-pop bands that you’ve never even heard of.”
5. Threadless.com just launched a line a Disney Villian t-shirts. AWESOME!
6. The gay version of Eat-Pray-Love is Eat-Drink-Fuck.
If you could Eat Drink Fuck your life, where would you go?
7. ROFL and LOL have been replaced with ROFLIP. Rolling of the Floor Laughing in Piss. Use it.
8. They should make car bumpers out of rubber. (similar to tires) Although it might not be as visually appealing, it could take a hit and drive away without damage.