This is one of my ALL TIME favorite scenes from a televison show. Go Mrs. Sugarbaker!
P.S. Meryl Streep just recieved her 17th Oscar nominations . That’s more then any other actor or actress and she’s won twice. But that also means she’s lost 14 times.
As we waited for a table at P.F. Chang’s, a friend of mine pulled up this music list on his phone and we started reminiscing. It’s one of those list that makes you think, “Oh yeah, I remember that song!” It also reminded me that En Vogue had a couple great songs back in the day. Maybe it’ll make you revisit your iTunes account for some downloading. Enjoy!
50 Greatest R&B Songs of the 90’s:
1. No Diggity – BLACKstreet feat. Dr. Dre
2. My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It) – En Vogue
3. The Boy is Mine – Brandy & Monica
4. Real Love – Mary J. Blige
5. Hold On – En Vogue
6. This is How We Do It – Montell Jordan
7. Creep – TLC
8. You Make Me Wanna… – Usher
9. No, No, No Part II – Destiny’s Child feat. Wyclef Jean
10. No Scrubs – TLC
11. Poison – Bell Biv Devoe
12. Are You That Somebody? – Aaliyah
13. Gett Off – Prince & The New Power Generation
14. I Love Your Smile – Shanice
15. I Like the Way (The Kissing Game) – Hi-Five
16. Freak Like Me – Adina Howard
17. Remember the Time – Michael Jackson
18. Ain’t 2 Proud 2 Beg – TLC
19. Motownphilly – Boyz II Men
20. Pony – Ginuwine
21. Just Kickin’ It – X-Scape
22. Candy Rain – Soul for Real
23. Too Close – Next
24. Back and Forth – Aaliyah
25. Don’t Walk Away – Jade
26. Fantasy – Mariah Carey
27. Don’t Take It Personal (Just One of Dem Days) – Monica
28. Baby – Brandy
29. If I Had No Loot – Tony! Toni! Tone!
30. I’m So Into You – SWV
31. Dream Lover – Mariah Carey
32. Power of Love/Love Power – Luther Vandross
33. Unpretty – TLC
34. It Never Rains (In Southern California) – Tony! Toni! Tone!
35. The First Night – Monica
36. I’m Every Woman – Whitney Houston
37. Free Your Mind – En Vogue
38. U Know What’s Up – Donell Jones
39. Tell Me – Groove Theory
40. Hey Mr. D.J. – Zhane
41. I Wanna Be Down – Brandy
42. Live and Learn – Joe Public
43. Touch Me, Tease Me – Case feat. Foxxy Brown
44. Bills, Bills, Bills – Destiny’s Child
45. Honey – Mariah Carey
46. I’m Your Baby Tonight – Whitney Houston
47. Let the Beat Hit ‘Em – Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam
48. Giving You the Benefit – Pebbles
49. Girls Nite Out – Tyler Collins
50. She’s Playing Hard to Get – Hi-Five
The Golden Globes were last nigth and over all most of the stars looked great. There were very few (if any) severe misses. Not surprisingly, my favorite was Tilda Swinton in blue Haider Ackermann. You probably haven’t heard of Achermann, but his designs are edgy and extemely fashion forward. (The word trendy doesn’t even begin to describe him) The ‘I Want to be Her Best Friend Award’ goes to Sophia Vergara. She’s so funny and sweet. It’s also great when she tries to pronounce Wang. Julianne Moore and Nicole Kidman were also favorites. Charlize Theron continued her fashion winning streak with Dior Couture. That’s how a beaded headband should look. Yes I’m talking to you Michelle Williams. Emma Stone rocked a purple Lanvin dress with an eagle belt that added a little edge.
Kelly Osborne. I’m so on the fence with this one. I love the color of her Zac Posen gown and I even like her silver hair. (you read that correctly, silver) BUT… the look is to old for her and there is just so much fabric. I could Photoshop Helen Miren’s face on this picture and you’d never know the difference. I wish it was sleeveless to make is skew a little younger.